French Martin Luther King Day Crossword and Vocabulary - Students are instructed to:
1. Write the French translation next to each clue.
2. Complete the crossword puzzle.
3. Write a French word under each of the 7 images.
There are 18 clues with words related to Martin Luther King. Examples are equality, liberty, peace, demonstration, I have a dream, pacifism, and civil rights.
The download includes:
2. Answer key
3. Bilingual French/English vocabulary list for presenting and practicing in class
4. Bilingual French/English vocabulary list copied 2/page for student reference and pair work.
These materials work well for a substitute lesson. After completing the crossword, partners can quiz each other on vocabulary using the student vocabulary lists.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Please click here to see more of my French Martin Luther King materials.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French Martin Luther King Day Crossword and Vocabulary
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
substitute lesson, holiday, crossword puzzle