French Martin Luther King Day Word Search, Vocabulary, and Image IDs - There are 18 clues with words related to Martin Luther King. Examples are: Nobel Prize, peace, equality, liberty, demonstration, and I have a dream. There are also 8 clip art images to identify.
1. Bilingual French/English word list with 18 words for presenting and practicing vocabulary.
2. Bilingual French/English word list copied 2/page for student handouts
3. Answer key with English words next to the French clues
Students are instructed to:
1. Write the English translation next to each clue.
2. Find the French word in the word search.
3. Write a French word under each image.
This puzzle activity is a good substitute lesson plan.
When the puzzle is complete, students can work with partners to quiz each other on the vocabulary from the word list.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French Martin Luther King materials.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French Martin Luther King Day Word Search, Vocabulary, and Image IDs
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License