Please note that this product is also part of a GROWING BUNDLE!
This product includes 5 sets of French Math and Literacy Clothespin Clip Cards (both colour and black and white). The cards are designed with Kindergarten students in mind, but could easily work for other students depending on their individual needs and level of French comprehension. The themes in this pack are SPRING and EASTER!
I love using these in my own classroom because not only do they help teach important math and literacy skills, but they also help students to improve their fine motor skills. The cards also focus on monthly relevant vocabulary, which helps students to expand their word knowledge!
The following clip cards/skills are included in this pack:
- Choose the secondary colour that reusults from mixing the two primary colours shown
- Choose the image that matches the vocabulary word shown
- Using clothespins that you have labelled with each letter of the alphabet (using a marker or sticker), choose the letters that are the first of the three images shown
- Choose the lowercase letter that matches the uppercase letter (Easter bunny theme)
- Choose the dice image(s) that matches the number shown (Easter theme)