My students love this game...and I love how it has helped them master food vocabulary, the partitive articles AND the tricky partitive changing to "de" after a negative skill! This game, based on the classic Go Fish, has students racing to collect the ingredients for their chosen dish by asking questions and responding to the other players en français. They're having fun and simultaneously reinforcing partitive article rules and food vocabulary with affirmative and negative sentences. Please see the detailed game rules in the Preview File!
Your download includes not one, but THREE separate games...everything you need to keep your kiddos occupied and in the target language for as long as you want ;)
1) LES SPECIALITES FRANCAISES - Recipe Cards, Ingredient Cards and Food Map
2) LES SPECIALITES FRANCOPHONE (mondiale) - Recipe Cards, Ingredient Cards and Food Map
3) LES DESSERTS - bonus game including Recipe Cards, Ingredient Cards and Food Map
4) Detailed Game Rules for teacher
5) Game explanation for students & speaking cues in French
I hope your students enjoy this fun game as much as mine have!