Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.57 MB | N/A pages
Review French numbers from 0 - 69 as students try to figure out who they "missed a call" from!
In this game, students use their "cell phones" and must identify who their "missed calls" are from. As they walk around the classroom, they must ask their friends if they called them and read the phone numbers aloud. Students must listen well to each other to discover if the phone numbers match. Who can find all of their missed calls the fastest?
Please see my other listing for a FREE download of a PPT activity to help guide students through this speaking and listening activity.
- a speaking and listening activity, reinforcing students' knowledge of the numbers 0 - 69
- all French names for the "characters" in the game are selected from France's Top 100 Most Popular Names list
- each level of difficulty has a unique set of names and phone numbers, so that you can mix-and-match
- instructions for use
- a "phone book" of student numbers
- 12 phones, front and back (print two copies for a class set of 24)
- teacher copy of phones with correct answers written in
- additional answer key
- 15 page PPT presentation to help guide students through the activity