Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
Review French numbers from 0 - 69 as students try to figure out who they "missed a call" from!
In this game, students use their "cell phones" and must identify who their "missed calls" are from. As they walk around the classroom, they must ask their friends if they called them and read the phone numbers aloud. Students must listen well to each other to discover if the phone numbers match. Who can find all of their missed calls the fastest?
- THREE VERSIONS of a speaking and listening activity, reinforcing students' knowledge of the numbers 0 - 9, 0 - 39 and 0 - 69
- all French names for the "characters" in the game are selected from France's Top 100 Most Popular Names list
- each level of difficulty has a unique set of names and phone numbers, so that you can mix-and-match
- instructions for use
- 3x 12 phones, front and back (print two copies for a class set of 24)
- 3x PowerPoint presentations to guide students through the activity
- teacher copies of phones with correct answers written in
- simplified answer keys