French Numbers - Math Problems, Patterns, and Image IDs -
This activity includes 10 math problems, 10 number patterns to complete, and 5 image groupings to count and write the corresponding number. Use this when introducing French numbers, or as a back to school review for students with prior French study.
The answer key is included.
Scattered Numbers Activities -
This download contains:
1. Scattered numbers from 0 - 20 in black and white, and in color
2. Random scattered numbers from 21 - 100 in black and white, and in color
3. Suggested activities
Suggested uses for these materials:
1. Project in class for pronunciation practice
2. Project and play the flyswatter game on the screen
3. Student number word writing activity
4. Dictate numbers and student pairs can compete to be the first to touch or mark with a pencil or marker the numbers that you say.
These can be laminated and used for years.
French Numbers Zero to Twenty Crossword Puzzle and Image IDs Worksheet -
Students write each French number word at least twice, and 9 of them are written 3 times. The crossword contains:
1. English number word puzzle clues from zero to twenty. Students write French in the puzzle.
2. Instructions for students to write the French number word next to each clue.
3. Nine number images for students to identify with a French number word.
4. Answer key
French Numbers 0 - 20 Word Search and Image IDs Worksheet -
Students are instructed to do the following:
1. Write the English word next to the French number words
2. Find the French number words in the word search
3. Write a French number word under each of the 9 digit images.
All bundle activities are also sold individually on TpT.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French numbers materials.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store. nombres