This worksheet is on the French Object Pronouns (me, te, nous, vous, le, la, les, l') and contains 22 assessment items, divided into sections of five questions each. It can be used as a quiz, in-class worksheet, homework, or even just extra practice!
The worksheet is formatted in the following manner:
1. Section One (questions 1-5): rewrite the sentences in French by replacing objects with me, te, nous, or vous
2. Section Two (questions 6-10): translate the sentences into English
3. Section Three (questions 11-15): rewrite the sentences in French by replacing the direct object with le, la, les, or l'.
4. Section Four (questions 16-20): rewrite the sentences by replacing the objects with both types of pronouns
5. Section Five (questions 21-22): translate the sentences into English
6. ANSWER KEY included
**This lesson coordinates with CHAPTER 13 of the Bon Voyage, Level One, series