French Phonics - Phonemic Awareness Resources BUNDLE + 4 bonuses
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
TEACH FRENCH PHONEMIC AWARENESS.
This bundle has been created to build phonological awareness in learners by specifically targeting phonemic awareness (a subset of phonological awareness) and alphabet knowledge (grapheme-to-phoneme relationship).
This approach to teaching phonics is based on:
- Teaching phonemes and their associated graphemes.
- Learning phonemes in a particular order.
- Recalling phonemes through jingles and gestures.
- Associating phonemes with high frequency keywords that are research-based recommended.
- Maximizing learning of phonemes by choosing French keywords that resemble English words.
- Identifying phonemes that have different graphemes.
- Identifying phonemes that are pronounced differently but have the same grapheme.
- Integrating learning of phonemes with their letter formation (handwriting).
- Blending phonemes to read and write simple words.
*IMPORTANT NOTE* - The resources in this bundle can be used with ANY phonics scope and sequence. Simply use the phoneme flashcards in any order and choose words from our word lists based on which phonemes you've taught.
Word lists have been created to extend the learning and reading of phonemes. As students begin to blend phonemes together to read simple words, teachers can use the word lists to create learning centers. To further consolidate learning, the word lists are organized according to the order in which the phonemes are taught. This enables teachers to have access to specific words using specific phonemes.
Supplemental high frequency words (research-based recommended) are also provided to extend student learning of each French phoneme.
Differentiated phoneme flashcards
- TWO versions of jingles - simplified jingles for Kindergarten and differentiated (more complex) jingles for Grade 1.
- TWO versions of flashcards - flashcards with words and pictures and flashcards with only picture and letter (sound).
Find additional information and tips on how to use the resources at: https://www.packawallopteaching.ca/
What are you buying:
--- differentiated phoneme flashcards
--- audio files of complex jingles
--- assessment data recording sheets
--- 59 word lists illustrated with over 330 pictures
--- high frequency word lists illustrated with over 200 pictures
--- bonus game #1 - Board Game (editable version)
--- bonus game #2 - Concentration (using the phoneme flashcards - includes
original jingles and updated simplified jingles)
--- bonus phonics chart - visual aid of French sounds to help students speak,
read and write (original and updated one included)
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING! HAPPY TEACHING AND LEARNING!