Easter Project Cards
These versatile cards have many handy uses:
- Print them off and use them as Easter cards.
- Students can use them to embellish Easter themed units.
- Add them to the Easter section of students’ year-long learning portfolio.
- Add them to your classroom Easter display – and/or pair them with pictures.
- Have students create mini scrapbooks as their Easter unit, or gift for parents.
- Use them to make mini Easter booklets.
The possibilities are endless! I would love to hear how you used them in your classroom.
Joyeuses Pâques, and Merci for visiting © Allons-y!
Thank you to www.mycutegraphics.com for the images.