St. Patrick’s Day Project Cards
These versatile cards have many handy uses:
- Print them off and use them as St. Patrick’s Day cards.
- Students can use them to embellish St. Patrick’s day themed units.
- Add them to the St. Patrick’s Day, or March section of students’ year-long learning portfolio.
- Add them to your classroom display – and/or pair them with pictures or student work.
- Have students create scrapbooks as part of their St. Patrick’s Day unit, or as a gift for parents.
- Use them to make mini St. Patrick’s Day booklets.
The possibilities are endless! I'd love to hear how you use them in your classroom.
Check out my Easter Project Cards as well - more themes coming soon!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, and Merci for visiting © Allons-y!
Thank you to www.mycutegraphics.com for the images.