Your Core French students will love researching an endangered animal and creating a poster to share their learning! While completing this research project, students will learn vocabulary related to the theme of "Les Animaux en Voie de Disparition" as well as gain confidence when writing French sentences. The final poster projects will be fantastic!
Included in this resource:
- 11 pages (colour) and 11 pages (black-and-white)
- vocab page (25 words)
- project expectations checklist
- success criteria checklist for good copy/final project
- success criteria checklist (smaller version/2 per page for less photocopying)
- questions to guide student research
- questions to guide student research (smaller version/2 per page)
- 2 pages for students to record their research jot notes
- questions to be answered in complete sentences (2 versions: 1 with blank lines for students to write complete answers, and 1 with the beginning of each answer typed in for students to complete)
- project mark rubric
Thank you for purchasing this project by Cats, Coffee, and Collaboration. I hope your students enjoy learning about endangered animals in your French classroom(s).
Contact me anytime: email@example.com
Check out my TpT store for more fun Core French resources:
Thanks again and all the best.
Cats, Coffee, and Collaboration