Also included in
- It's time to spice up your distance learning plans for French with some authentic cultural voices and resources made especially for use with Google Classroom™. Whether you need something fun and raucous to do with your French students, ER verb grammar instruction or some daily routine vocabulary pra$20.13$28.75Save $8.62
- Never wonder again what you're going to use to teach Francophone culture. This proficiency-centered bundle includes resources perfect for learning cultural competency even through distance learning like the French-speaking country bulletin board activities and webquest. The best selling set of Mardi$42.94$61.34Save $18.40
- Focus your energy back on your students in your comprehensible French classroom and get all the essentials you need for teaching present tense grammar, high-frequency verbs, and French 1 vocabulary in one place! This proficiency-centered bundle includes Francophone classroom decor, digital interacti$82.70$103.37Save $20.67
It's about time that we brought the richness of Francophone culture to your distance learning classroom through the universal language of music! Your French 1-2 students will connect with culture like never before with this self-paced webquest and culture project.
Expose your students to authentic Francophone culture through modern French music from all over the world and represent the diversity of your students with artists they'll actually like! This self-paced digital resource for Google Slides provides an entire project template for students to fill in, is completely NO PREP for the teacher. Just assign and guide through assignment!
PSST... Save 20% on this in the yearlong French 1 Curriculum Kit Bundle for Comprehensible Input Teachers
The best part? It contains 25 different modern French language musicians with a sample song and links to their website for students to investigate. That means no work for you and a ton of cultural exploration through all the genres of music that the language has to offer.
The next best part? The entire project is in French except for 1 slide with deep reflection questions based on the ICC-Intercultural Communicative Competencies revised in 2019 by ACFTL--for level Novice Mid.
1. Complete fill-in-as-they-go project template for students
2. Glossary in English for levels French 1-2 or early immersion
3. Links to 25 artists with music videos and websites
4. Interpretation activity in English
5. Various reading and writing activities
6. research tasks
1. Pick an artist from suggestions & interpret instructions in French
2. Do research on home country of artist
3. Present info on artist, including songs and concert info
4. Describe artist in French
5. Defend opinion of artist in French
6. Make cultural comparisons of music in target country and hometown in English
Activities total 5 days of self-paced teaching ideal for distance learning and for your Google Classroom needs.
Ready to bring the rhythm of Benin to your class?
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to all things teaching in 2020 - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
FREEBIE - Me Voici Digital Activity
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Save big on current and future digital lessons: