Do your students struggle to learn the French question words, interrogatives? Are they unable to use them in a sentence correctly? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 10 interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students their French question words and how to use them (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently via vocabulary in context.
For each interrogative trifold flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the word again as well as some additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use these question words trifolds and your students will:
* Learn 3 different ways to ask questions in French
* Use vocabulary in context
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: articles, prepositions, adjective agreement, etc.
These are also great as sub plans
or as review for midterms or final exams
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Want more trifold flashcards?
Expressions with Avoir
Want French lessons for the whole year?
Buy My French Store, Vol. 1