Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn French verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 177 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of French vocabulary and verbs s$24.99$33.92Save $8.93
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
Do your students struggle to learn the French question words, interrogatives? Are they unable to use them in a sentence correctly? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 10 interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students their French question words and how to use them (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently via vocabulary in context.
For each interrogative trifold flashcard, students:
* Read sentences and fill in the vocabulary word in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the word again as well as some additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use these question words trifolds and your students will:
* Learn 3 different ways to ask questions in French
* Use vocabulary in context
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: articles, prepositions, adjective agreement, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Want more trifold flashcards?
Want tons more free lesson plans? Check out my: