This word search contains 21 RE infinitives. Sample words are: attendre, descendre, entendre, mordre, perdre, rendre, and répondre. Students are instructed to:
1. Write the English meaning next to each word.
2. Write a French word under each of the 8 clip art images.
3. Complete the crossword.
The download includes:
1. Word search
2. Answer key with English meanings next to the French verbs
3. Vocabulary page with 2/page for paper saving student handouts
4. Vocabulary page for class presentation and vocabulary practice
These materials work well as substitute lessons. After students have completed the 3 required tasks, partners can quiz each other using the vocabulary lists.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French verbs materials.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French RE Verbs Word Search Puzzle, Image IDs, and Verb Lists
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. French substitute lesson, French grammar