Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do your students struggle to learn the French regular ER, IR, RE verbs and expressions with avoir? Are they unable to use verbs in a sentence without conjugating the whole thing in their heads? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 50+ interactive notebook flashcards will teach your students their French regular verbs and how to use them (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently.
This bundle includes: ER, IR, RE verbs and expressions with avoir. Save over 25% off individual prices!
For each interactive notebook verb flashcard, students:
* Write the complete verb conjugation once.
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form of the verb in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the verbs again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use interactive notebook trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Know when to use an infinitive after a conjugated verb
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, the impersonal "a", agreement, etc.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what's included:
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments and introducing a new grammar point like direct object pronouns."
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Not sure yet? Try a free sample:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?
Want French lessons for the whole year?