Causes of the French Revolution Informational Text
takes students back to 1789 France. Students learn the reasons behind the French Revolution. From the extravagant spending of King Louis XVI to the poor harvests that led to near starvation. A short pie chart analysis of the estate system shows the inequality of the three estates followed by a brief summary of the events leading up to revolution. This is a one page document accompanied by 10 questions on the reverse side and a key. This short reading can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. Excellent sub plans too.
Save some money
by grabbing this awesome product with the entire French Revolution unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, review and assessment. Get French Revolution Unit Bundled.
• French Revolution: Declaration of Rights of Man Primary Source Analysis
• French Revolution Powerpoint
• French Revolution Timeline
• Napoleon Conqueror Video Questions with Video Link
• French Revolution Crossword Puzzle Review
• French Revolution Unit Bundled
Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
More stuff on the way, follow me to be the first to know about new products!
French Revolution Lessons
Causes of the French Revolution