DBQs are an excellent way to hit most of the Common Core standards in your class. If there is one activity that encapsulates the requirements of the Common Core - the DBQ is it!
Prompt: What were two major causes and two major effects of the French Revolution?
Here is a list of the documents:
1. John Locke, Two Treaties of Government, 1689
2. This excerpt is adapted from Travels in France by Arthur Young
3. Three Estates Chart, 2003
4. Executioner of King Louis XVI (Picture)
5. Napoleon Bonaparte (Picture)
6. Excerpt from World History: Patterns of Interaction
This product comes with a DBQ Essay Organizer and Essay Rubric.