Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This French Revolution Bundle includes our French Revolution PowerPoint presentation, accompanying guided outline, our video guide created for the History Channel's French Revolution documentary and our French Revolution WebQuest!This bundle is designed for middle, high, and home school school stude$7.99$10.50Save $2.51
This French Revolution Bundle includes our French Revolution PowerPoint presentation, accompanying guided outline and our video guide created for the History Channel's French Revolution documentary!
This bundle is designed for middle, high, and home school school students and covers important details about the French Revolution, from its earliest stages through the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte. It may be presented by the teacher as whole class instruction, virtual instruction or may be posted on a class blog to be used independently by students along with the guided outline.
HISTORY ON DEMAND presentations include clear and concise textual and graphical elements such as timelines, social pyramids, maps, and charts to address a variety of student learning styles and differentiation, and to reinforce complex concepts. Our products are easily adaptable and allow great flexibility so the teacher may tailor them to students needs. The included outline is in Microsoft Word format.
Major Topics Include:
- Estates and National Assembly
- Storming of the Bastille
- Declaration of the Rights of Man
- The August Decrees
- The Great Fear
- The Flight to Varennes
- The Legislative Assembly
- Jacobin Leaders
- Abolition of the Monarch
- Establishment of the French Republic
- The National Convention
- Trial and Execution of King Louis XVI
- The First Coalition
- The Reign and Terror and Execution of Marie Antoinette
- The Execution of Robespierre
- The Constitution of 1795 and Creation of the Directory
- The Rise of Napoleon Bonaparte
***Please see our related products in our "History on Demand" store. There are an array of PowerPoint Presentations, guided outlines, video guides and other activities that work extremely well to form an entire teaching unit.
These products include among others:
*Discounted bundles of all above PowerPoints and Outlines.