Resource bundle for the French Revolution from just before during the Age of Enlightenment to the rise of Napoleon. Covers all of the main events through: PowerPoints with vivid images, webquests, source and cartoon analysis packs, readings with analysis questions, gallery walk activity, graphic organizers, position paper, mind maps and crossword puzzle review!
This French Revolution bundle comes complete with 14 unique and detailed resources that totals 120 pages/slides worth of content! If bought separately all of these resources would total over $40. You are saving over 50% by buying this bundle!
Every resource comes with detailed teacher keys, rubrics and explanations for use! You will not be disappointed!
The bundle covers all of the major people, events and themes including: The Three Estates, The Estates General, The National Assembly, The Execution of Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, The National Convention, Causes of the French Revolution, Storming of the Bastille, and much more!
Comes complete with:
- Two PowerPoints totaling 42 slides that covers the entire time period. The PowerPoints have detailed, vivid images and though-provoking class discussion questions.
- Causes of the French Revolution Project and Gallery Walk
- Causes of the French Revolution Position Paper
- The Role of Louis XVI - Mind Mapping Activity
- Marie Antoinette - Source and Cartoon Analysis
- Webquest with Answer Key
- Revolutionary Governments of the - Graphic Organizer
- Timeline Project
- Storming of the Bastille - Reading with Questions and Assignment
- Crossword Puzzle (Review of Terms)
- Execution of Louis XVI - Source Analysis
- Declaration of the Rights of Man - Source Analysis
- Three Estates - Source and Cartoon Analysis
- Rubrics and teacher keys for all projects, essays and assignments
This is an excellent bundle to include in your unit of study and will engage and excite your students!