With this guidance students can develop and present their mimed skits about the French Revolution. I've done this for years and it is always a favorite with students. It also places responsibility for synthesizing, evaluating and creating a product squarely on the students’ shoulders. This is a group country.
Included in purchased materials is:
• Seven clear steps for students to follow when creating skits
• A list of basic level topics that will definitely challenge but not frustrate general level classes
• A list of very challenging abstract concepts of the French Revolution that challenge the brightest students.
• A sheet of helpful hints for teachers
• A simple, quick, time saving grading rubric
I look forward to your comments and best wishes,
The Past is a Blast