11 Pages of Activities and Projects for students to complete to help them understand The Three Estate System prior to the French Revolution. Includes an Answer Key for activities.
The Preview Document is a exact replica of what you will receive, please view it before purchasing.
Instructions for how to use the documents are below.
1) Pages 1 and 2 are the Key to the 1st activity, in which the teacher goes over the composition of the three estates with the students.
2) Pages 3 and 4 are for the teacher to display on the overhead and type or write on with students.
3) Pages 5 and 6 are to be printed off back to back and given to students to fill out while the teacher goes over pages 3 and 4.
4) Page 7 is the answer key to the student questions on page 4.
5) Pages 8 and 9 ask students to draw cartoons or write facts that they learned from the teacher’s instruction. I usually do this on day 2.
6) Page 10 is a political cartoon interpretation that I do on day 2 as the opening activity.
7) Page 11 is the answer key to the political cartoon.
8) Page 12 instructs the teacher how to use the lesson plans.
As a thank you for your purchase, all of my lessons come with a free lesson of your choice from my store. There are over 115 lessons to choose from. Simply email me after leaving feedback.
I respond to all queries promptly; please feel free to ask anything: