This French Revolution Package has everything you need to teach fun and engaging lessons about the French Revolution. You receive a Unit Lesson Plan, a large selection of activities, PowerPoint, guided notes, tests, and much more.
You can check out my Mega Unit Bundle: 8 units – Medieval Period to World War II
If you like this package, you might also like the following units:
Renaissance, Reformation, and Exploration Package
Enlightenment and Revolution Package
Industrial Revolution Package
World War I Package
Totalitarianism & Holocaust Package
World War II Package
This is what you get in this package:
1. French Revolution Lesson Plan (90 minute class periods) - 7 School Days
2. Learning Targets and Study Guide - Includes a unit overview, 10 learning targets, an essential standard, and a self evaluation students can take to assess their understanding of the content being taught. Also includes a list of terms, people, and events students must know to master the learning target.
3. French Revolution PowerPoint Includes: Causes and Beginnings of the French Revolution, How the French Revolution will unfold, the Radical Phase of the Revolution and Reign of Terror, Napoleon’s Rise to Power and his ultimate downfall.
4. Guided Fill-in-the-Blank Notes - Matches the PowerPoint
5. Summative French Revolution 30 Question Test with Key - Also included: Modified Test with Key
6. Causes of the French Revolution Sourcework Worksheet with Key - A great worksheet that combines 9 Primary sources and Secondary Source information with 12 questions students need to answer.
7. Design a Protest Poster Activity – This project has students create a protest sign from a member of the 3rd Estate. Forces students to answer the questions of what a member of the 3rd Estate would protest against and what changes needed to be made.
8. Estate Activity – This activity is more of a role playing activity with students getting the idea of how unfair the social classes were prior to the French Revolution. This activity pits the 1st and 2nd Estate against the 3rd Estate,
9. Reign of Terror Sourcework Worksheet with Key - A great worksheet that combines 10 Primary sources and Secondary Source information with 12 questions students need to answer.
10. Rise of Napoleon Sourcework Worksheet with Key - A great worksheet that combines four Primary sources and Secondary Source information with 11 questions students need to answer.
11. Create a Postcard Activity – Students create a postcard from Napoleon to Josephine explaining his travels and pictures of where he has been.
12. Three Ways Napoleon Changed the World Worksheet – students read about how Napoleon changed the world and then apply that knowledge by assessing how much of an impact Napoleon has had on their personal lives.
Choose any or all of the activities, projects, or worksheets that caters to your style and how your class learns. Have a great time teaching about the French Revolution Period!
The Historian, World History Lesson Plans, World History grade 10, lesson plans, worksheets, French Revolution, Napoleon Bonaparte, 10th grade history, projects, activities, printables, High school history