This word search worksheet would make a good activity or game to reinforce vocabulary and ideas while studying a unit on the French Revolution. Puzzlers must look in all directions to find the 21 hidden words and words do overlap.
The words included in the puzzle are: Bastille, Clergy, Directory, Enlightenment, Equality, Guillotine, King, Louis Xvi, Marie Antoinette, Napoleon, Nationalism, Nobility, Nobles, Peasants, Republic, Rights of Man, Riot, Robespierre, Taxes, The Terror, Versailles
You might also like:
• American Revolution Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥