Mots fréquents | These French sight words task cards are digital and will provide great practice for your kids in “maternelle” or “première année”. In French, sight words can be called “mots fréquents”, “mots usuels”, or “mots outils”, but no matter how you call them, they are French high frequency words. These French task cards are the perfect French sight words activity for improving audio recognition of “mots fréquents”.
Check out these Instagram posts to see the cards "in action":
This is a bundle of audio digital task cards to practice French sight words. There are four kinds of tasks for students:
1) Sound-word match: click to hear a word, then click on the corresponding written word | Download FREE sound-word match sample
2) Build the words: click to hear a word, them slide the letters into boxes to build the word | Download FREE build the words sample
3) listen to two spoken words, then drag and drop them in the corresponding boxes
4) listen to four spoken words, then drag and drop them in the corresponding boxes
- French Phonics Boom Cards Bundle
- French Rhyming Words Boom Cards Bundle
- French Seasonal Vocabulary Boom Cards Bundle
Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available.
Not sure your browser is modern enough?
To use Boom Cards, you'll need a Boom membership.
There are free and paid options.
You'll only need a paid Boom membership IF you want individualized progress reports for more than 5 students.
All accounts, including the free one, allow you to generate Fast Pins for your students to play the games.
Any questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 to present For French Immersion
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AUTHOR. For one (1) classroom use only.