These French Speaking Activities, Task Cards are perfect for testing your students' speaking skills for quarterly speaking tests, midyear, midterm, and/or final exams. Includes 40 situations (with questions written in English) to ask your students such as:
1. We are at a party. Introduce yourself to me. Tell me your name, where you are from, and how old you are. Mention your best friend's name and nationality. Point out by physical description someone you already know/ or have met at the party and ask me if I know that person.
5. Pretend I am coming to visit you from another country. Tell me what the weather is like here and what sort of clothing I need to bring. Describe where you live. Is it near or far from the school? What do teenagers do there on weekends?
25. Begin to tell me a story (fairy tale, legend or children's story). How does the story begin? Describe the weather, time, scenery, background, characters. Describe what the characters were doing and how they were feeling. Mention several things that happened. How did the story end?
There is a wide range in the situations from basic to advanced intermediate (using both past tenses to tell a story). I usually use these questions with my French 2-4 students. This speaking test also includes teacher tips, speaking cards, and a helpful grading rubric.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Really fantastic resource. Thank you for the teacher tips and rubrics too! Such a time saver."
* "Awesome! Thank you so much!"
* "Well-written product. Speaking rubric was very helpful."
Want French lessons for the whole year?
Buy My French Store, Vol. 1