This is a super fun engaging speaking activity that students LOVE! Simply cut the celebrity cards out and you're ready to go!
How to play:
- Each student gets a celebrity card and autograph page
- Encourage students to keep their celebrity name a secret
- The activity starts by students walking around the room and introducing themselves as their celebrity in French (e.g. "Bonjour je m'appelle Mickey Mouse")
- After introducing themselves, students exchange autographs and move on to another classmate
- They LOVE this activity and find it so funny as they discover they celebrity identities of their classmates