Donne moi 5 is a great speaking activity used to practice French. In this version of the activity, students can practice questions related to describing themselves (Je Me Présente Unit). Super engaging and students love to get up and talk to their peers.
How to Play:
- Display the Donne Moi 5 questions on the board or give each student a printed copy
- Students walk around the room and as they come across other students they stop and ask each other questions
- They can ask however many questions from the list that they'd like
- At the end of the encounter, students say "Donne moi 5" and give each a "High 5 " before moving on to another student
- I always remind students that the classroom should be loud as everyone is talking at the same time, but I remind them that there should be no yelling or running around