French Speaking Countries Flags Coloring, Francophone Countries Flags
What educators are saying
Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you houPrice $199.99Original Price $234.61Save $34.62
- Do you struggle to make Francophone countries culture come alive? Want to bring your students on virtual field trips to all the major French speaking countries without ever leaving your classroom? Want to convince even your most reluctant learners to speak French so they can visit all these beautPrice $39.99Original Price $57.92Save $17.93
- All My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 + 2 includes 4500+ pages of fun, engaging activities that will get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will savPrice $399.99Original Price $532.28Save $132.29
Color by number flags for 30 Francophone countries. Students color these French speaking countries flags to make decorations for your classroom or for their rooms at home. Includes JPGS for distance learning.
Here's what's included:
* 30 black and white color by number 2x3 inch flags
* 30 black and white color by number 8.5x11 inch flags
* 30 Country Realia Search
* Mini Colored Flag Reference Sheet
* Link to a song to use to help learn the African countries
* Country Word Search
I included the countries (not territories or departments) with French as an official language, plus Morocco, where French is an unofficial second language.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* “My students loved this resource. They didn't realize just how many countries in the world have French speakers! Excellent for discussing culture and flags.”
* “Easy to use beautiful designs and color and has everything in one spot. Great to teach culture and students can see how many Francophone countries there are.”
* "This unit saves so much time and paper. It is well-explained, and uses French color words to re-enforce that vocabulary. Great product!"
Want Francophone cultural activities for the whole year?