This project is GREAT for level 1 or 2 French. Students have the opportunity to explore the cultural practices, products and perspectives of a French-speaking country of their choice. There is a real-world scenario included, in which the students are tasked with convincing an audience to travel to their country of choice for the purpose of vacation or service work. They create either a Prezi or Infographic as a visual aide to their oral presentation. This project packet contains everything you need, including:
- PowerPoint presentation with warm-up question, lesson objective and full project directions
- Student handout with scenario, step-by-step directions, a checklist and rubric.
- Graphic Organizer for research
- Required Components Checklist (one for service work, one for vacation)
- Prezi/Infographic Presentation Rubric