This file includes a story plot graphic organizer in French, also known as "un schéma narratif". The schéma narratif elements included in the graphic organizer are:
1) la situation initiale (How does the story start? Who are the characters? Where does the story take place? What is the setting?)
2) l'élément déclencheur (What event or situation gets the story moving?)
3) les péripéties (What are the most important parts of the story leading up to the problem?)
4) le point culminant (What is the problem or conflict in the story?)
5) le dénouement (What is the solution to the problem?)
6) la situation finale (How does the story end?)
This graphic organizer is included in my Graphic Organizers BUNDLE
. Please be sure not to purchase this if you plan on purchasing the Bundle.
Students can use these graphic organizers for reading and writing. After they finish reading a story, they can demonstrate their understanding by completing the graphic organizer. They can also use the graphic organizer as a starting point for writing their own story. This is a great tool, especially for students who have difficulty organizing their thoughts in paragraphs.
I have included one sheet with lines for students to write on. This may be more suitable for younger grades. On the other page, I left the boxes empty so that you have the option to choose whichever one you prefer.
It is also a good idea to enlarge the sheet when making photocopies, especially for the younger grades who might need a little more space to write. If you enlarge them, they also become easier to read if you display them around the class.
Hope you find this useful!
For more French resources, feel free to browse through my store
Follow me if you're interested in new weekly French resources.
You can earn TPT Credits
by leaving feedback on any of the products you purchase. You get 1 TPT Credit for every dollar you spend. 100 credits will earn you 5$ towards your next purchase.