French Sub Plans, Supply Lessons for French 1, 2, and 3, Emergency Plans
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The highly anticipated Volume 2 is finally out! 2500+ pages of French lesson plans, sub plans, Boom Cards, classroom flashcards, and online lessons! Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Everything you need to spice up your French classroom!Here's wPrice $249.99Original Price $300.67Save $50.68
- All My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 + 2 includes 4500+ pages of fun, engaging activities that will get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will savPrice $399.99Original Price $532.28Save $132.29
Need French sub plans, supply lessons, or emergency plans for French 1, 2, or 3 that even a sub who doesn't speak French can use successfully? Looking for no prep plans to email to your Department Head and know that your students will be learning? Tired of coming back to chaos after you were out sick because the sub, supply teacher didn't follow your plans?
Click here if you are looking for distance learning plans.
Never fear! These 1 day French emergency lesson plans will ensure that:
♦ Your students are learning French while you're gone
♦ You get some much needed time to rest
♦ When you get back to school, you'll know exactly what your students did and how it went
While you're out, your students will:
♦ Learn what to do and what not to do when visiting France
♦ Watch a video to learn the differences between France's departments, regions, and territories
♦ Listen to French and answer questions about 2 videos (either in English or French)
♦ Review the pronunciation of the letters of the alphabet while learning idioms and expressions in French
♦ Learn 30 French speaking countries with 2 word searches
These plans include:
♦ 2 cultural video links
♦ Question worksheets and answer keys to accompany the videos (3 versions for differentiation: English version, French version, and questions in French with directions in English)
♦ Guessing game activity to learn 16 idiomatic expressions and review alphabet pronunciation
♦ 2 Francophone countries word searches and answer keys
♦ Step-by-step instructions for the sub
♦ Class report sheets (for the sub to fill out after each class)
♦ Important information (what to do if you have problems with a student, where to find the remote control, how to turn in attendance, how to access the Internet, etc.)
♦ Variety of activities to cover a 40 minute up to a 90 minute class
Can be used with French 1, 2, or 3!
This resource includes 3 versions of the lesson plans:
♦ Emergency Plans - Just email them to the person in charge with a short note.
No printing, no prep!
♦ Regular Version - Perfect if you have a little time to prep. Print a few items beforehand, fill in key information, and you're good to go.
♦ Regular Version for Use with Google Classroom - Post the majority of the student work in Google Classroom ahead of time. Uses less paper and allows for more student independence.
** Your sub must be able to access the Internet to show the video links in order to use these plans. **
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Very helpful and easy-to-read instructions for a sub!"
* "Thank you for creating these sub plans! There are a few options and clear directions to print for the sub. This is a great resource to have - it even has a Google Classroom version."
* "This resource is a life saver! Please make more!"
Looking for more sub plans?
Famous Francophones Game and Research Project