This is a 2-person, 17 line skit for practicing subject pronouns. One character asks the other about the other character's brother, sister, and self. Qui is used along with 6 different subject pronouns and 6 conjugations of the verb être. This is a short, simple skit that students enjoy presenting and can easily memorize.
Included in the download:
1. Suggestions for using the skit
2. Skit with the English translation copied 2 per page for student handouts.
3. Skit without the English translation copied 2 per page for student handouts. This can also be used as a translation activity.
4. Skit in French in large font for presentation and practice as a class.
5. Skit in French and English in large font for presentation and practice as a class.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French subject pronouns materials.
Please click here to see more of my French skits.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
French Subject Pronouns Skit / Role Play / Dialogue by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License