French Summer Word Search (Mots cachés), Vocabulaire: l'été comes the same Study Guide used in my other French Summer Vocabulary products and it has a very nice word search and more, such as spelling mistakes they must find, with translation work, and a quiz... This is what you and your students need for this summer! Make sure to look at the preview and the description below.
Great way to learn and revise French vocabulary related to summer - All the tools are there! Note that this Word Search is one of other nice documents available for the summer for your French students (they are listed below).
Directions and ideas on how to use this great document:
Let your students learn and remember the vocabulary in French related to summer and let them discover if these are nouns, adjectives, verbs at the infinitive mode, and let them learn the gender of these words:
What can you find in this great document:
* Study Guide
with the words in French and in English, the gender, and if these words are nouns, adjectives, or verbs at the infinitive form.
* Mots cachés:
Word Search page, starting with a request to translate the word “Summer” in French.
* Mots cachés: - Surpise:
Two of the words are not spelled correctly. Students are to recognize these 2 words.
Students can use the Study Guide to fill out this seciont with all the information provided in the Study Guide.
: Same as above, except that this time, students can't use the Study Guide.
* Answer Key:
Answer Keys are provided.
Find more than 30 French words related to the summer time.... and best of all, just like it is with all of my documents with French summer vocabulary, the same Study Guide is provided with so much good information, which is followed with a worksheet, a word search, and a quiz, all of this, to help your journey as a Teacher, and to help your students learn and memorize in different way and to meet all learning styles.
Good idea... Why not use this document to encourage French discussions about their vacations or what they do during the summer?
During this immersion time
, you can tell your students they have 10/10 points to start with, but they need to know that every time they use English or another language, they lose 1 point out of 10. I have used it so many times and find that learning increases much more when doing immersion, and the students just like it. Note that immersion can also be done in the same way at any other times, and students usually enjoy that time.
Don't forget to look at the preview to see how useful this document can be and check my other documents below that are related to summer vocabulary, verbs, pronouns, etc.
In the mean time, feel free to email me for all questions you may have.
You might also like:
Encore plus de produits variés très utiles pour vous aider lorsque vous enseigner le français en langue seconde... Cliquez pour voir ci-haut avec les ZipGrade ou avec les documents suivants:
- French Cryptograms - Summer Vocabulary + translation work + quiz
- ZipGrade French Subject-Personal Pronouns - QUIZZES
- ZipGrade AVOIR French QUIZZES au présent de l'indicatif
- ZipGrade Expressions with AVOIR French QUIZZES
- ZipGrade ÊTRE et PRONOMS French QUIZ au présent de l'indicatif
- ZipGrade ÊTRE French QUIZZES au passé composé
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense - FREE Version!
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense
- French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet
- French Verb To Be… Verbe être - Past Tense (Imparfait)
- French Verb To Be... être, Interactive Past Tense Packet (imparfait)
- French Dictation / Dictee - Great Grammar, Spelling, and Listening Helper
- French Passport HALL PASS
- French Days of the Week (Jours de la Semaine - Make it Fun with PowerPoint!
- French Passport Vocabulary - Word Search / Mots Caches in French and English
- Forms - Video / DVD in English - Keeping your Students Focus!
© 2013-2017, Andree Carten | All Rights Reserved.
If your school needs copies for all French Teachers, do not forget there is a nice discount! Again, do not forget to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.