Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you houPrice $199.99Original Price $234.61Save $34.62
- All My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 + 2 includes 4500+ pages of fun, engaging activities that will get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will savPrice $399.99Original Price $532.28Save $132.29
Need some time to bake pies and clean the house before your guests come or to pack before you travel to visit relatives? This bundle of printable and digital activities for French Thanksgiving, l'Action de grâce has everything you need to make it through the last 3 days before Thanksgiving break (and you can use it every year in the future, too). Great for French sub plans, too!
While you're relaxing, your students will be reading, writing, speaking, learning vocab, and playing games all in French. This bundle has differentiated learning activities for all your students, levels 1-5, from elementary to high school students.
* French Thanksgiving vocabulary sheets
* food picture vocabulary sheets
* word search
* 20 colorful flashcards/game cards with 10 game ideas
* cootie catcher, fortune teller with Thanksgiving fortunes
* interactive notebook craft (what you're eating, whom you are visiting, what you're thankful for)
* simple, interactive notebook version of "Save the Turkeys" (You shouldn't eat turkey because . . .)
* structured fill in the blank essay (when is Thanksgiving, what will you eat, where will you go, what activities will you do, etc.)
* more formal persuasive Thanksgiving French essay on why you shouldn't eat turkey
* students draw pictures to represent themselves and/or their families on a turkey feather and then explain their pictures in French to a partner or the class. Afterwards, all the feathers create a class turkey.
* 3 video clips in French, 1 with subtitles, explaining the origins and traditions of Thanksgiving
* 20 self-correcting digital flashcards to practice listening to Thanksgiving vocab and spelling the words
Reward/Motivation System for Good Behavior:
* "Caught Being Good" November class reward system with turkey feathers
* 3 class games to practice vocabulary (drawing pictures of vocab while students guess, describing vocabulary words, and guess the word taped on their backs by asking yes or no questions to figure out who or what they are).
Save almost 40% off individual resource prices!
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "LOVED this! Very cute activities for my students to practice. I even happened to be observed during this lesson & my principal liked it as well!”
* “A great resource! Love all of the activities and images included. Always happy to find French resources like this.”
* “My students loved the mini-project creating their Thanksgiving plate, their house with family members and the turkey . . . It was a great option for the week before Thanksgiving!”