Need some time to bake pies and clean the house before your guests come or to pack before you travel to visit relatives? This 100 page bundle of printable activities for French Thanksgiving, l'Action de grâce has everything you need to make it through the last 3 days before Thanksgiving break (and you can use it every year in the future, too). Great for sub plans, too!
While you're relaxing, your students will be reading, writing, speaking, learning vocab, and playing games all in French. This bundle has differentiated learning activities for all your students, levels 1-5, from elementary to high school students.
* vocabulary sheets
* food picture vocabulary sheets
* word search
* 20 colorful flashcards/game cards with 10 game ideas
* cootie catcher, fortune teller with Thanksgiving fortunes
* interactive notebook craft (what you're eating, whom you are visiting, what you're thankful for)
* simple, interactive notebook version of "Save the Turkeys" (You shouldn't eat turkey because . . .)
* structured fill in the blank essay (when is Thanksgiving, what will you eat, where will you go, what activities will you do, etc.)
* more formal persuasive essay on why you shouldn't eat turkey
* students draw pictures to represent themselves and/or their families on a turkey feather and then explain their pictures in French to a partner or the class. Afterwards, all the feathers create a class turkey.
* 3 video clips in French, 1 with subtitles, explaining the origins and traditions of Thanksgiving
Reward/Motivation System for Good Behavior:
* "Caught Being Good" November class reward system with turkey feathers
* 3 class games to practice vocabulary (drawing pictures of vocab while students guess, describing vocabulary words, and guess the word taped on their backs by asking yes or no questions to figure out who or what they are).
Get the bundle and save 30% off individual resource prices!
Want French lessons for the whole year?
Buy My French Store, Vol. 1