Need some time to bake pies and clean the house before your guests come? Looking for some engaging French Thanksgiving writing activities for your students? These will engage your students in the writing process, while teaching them some key Turkey Day vocabulary. This packet includes 5 different writing activities (one for each level of French that you teach or for differentiated instruction).
* French Thanksgiving, L'Action de grâce vocabulary sheet
* Interactive notebook writing printables in French (what you're eating, whom you are visiting, what you're thankful for)
* Simple, interactive notebook version of "Save the Turkeys" (You shouldn't eat turkey on Thanksgiving because . . .)
* Structured fill in the blank essay (when is Thanksgiving, what will you eat, where will you go, what activities will you do, etc.)
* More formal persuasive essay on why you shouldn't eat turkey
* Page of helpful transition words to improve writing
* Fortune teller, cootie catcher - fun interactive - students write Thanksgiving predictions
* Interactive Notebook Flashcards for Thanksgiving vocabulary (photo on one side, the word in French on the other)
These make great sub plans!
Want more for Thanksgiving?
French Thanksgiving Bundle
Want French lessons for the whole year?
Buy My French Store, Vol. 1