Also included in
- Need some time to bake pies and clean the house before your guests come or to pack before you travel to visit relatives? This big bundle of printable and digital activities for French Thanksgiving, l'Action de grâce has everything you need to make it through the last 3 days before Thanksgiving brea$9.99$16.97Save $6.98
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$234.61Save $34.62
Need time to bake pies and clean the house before your guests arrive? These French Thanksgiving writing activities for Canada or the U.S. will engage your students in the writing process, while teaching them some key Turkey Day vocabulary. This packet includes 5 different writing activities (one for each level of French that you teach or for differentiated instruction). Includes digital or paper versions!
* French Thanksgiving, L'Action de grâce vocabulary sheet
* Interactive notebook writing printables in French (what you're eating, whom you are visiting, what you're thankful for)
* Simple, interactive notebook version of "Save the Turkeys" (You shouldn't eat turkey on Thanksgiving because . . .)
* Structured fill-in-the-blank essay (when is Thanksgiving, what will you eat, where will you go, what activities will you do, etc.)
* More formal persuasive essay on why you shouldn't eat turkey
* Page of helpful transition words to improve writing
* Fortune teller, cootie catcher - fun interactive - students write Thanksgiving predictions
* Interactive Notebook Flashcards for Thanksgiving vocabulary (photo on one side, the word in French on the other)
These make great sub plans!