This download includes four valuable wordsearches to support vocabulary practice and sight recognition for French language learners. All wordsearches come with answer keys and the themes include:
1. Body Parts (bras, joue, langue, pied, avantbras, etc.)
2. Family Members (fil, ami, pere, tante, femme, etc.)
3. Clothing (veste, robe, coupevent, jupe, cravate, etc.)
4. Health (crampes, nausee, toux, vomir, grippe, etc.)
The wordsearches include key vocabulary needed for each of the thematic units that they suggest and only show the French words. As a practice activity, teachers can have students write the translation of the vocabulary words to the side of the French words.
These wordsearches have other applications, too.
* Wordsearches are great bell ringers and brain break activities
* Wordsearches can be used as small group collaborative activities
* Wordsearches are welcome additions to substitute teacher plans
* Wordsearches perform a differentiation purpose for students who finish assignments early. (Instead of grabbing a book to read or doing homework from another class, this keeps students engaged in French)
As a bonus, I am including two original photos that I took in Paris that can be printed and displayed as classroom posters. They are provided in landscape orientation and were taken with a Canon Rebel 35mm using black an white film which is to say, they are not available in color.