Let your children create funky French sentences with these cards. With the topic of The House, each sentence will have three parts to it.
How to use French Trios
• Children can make French sentences using the cards.
• Sentences can be silly or sensible.
• Each card has either un, deux or, trois written in the top right corner. This shows you which card can be used when.
• Each sentence must have a card saying un, deux and trois in it.
• The cards marked un reinforce people in the family.
• The cards marked deux reinforce activities around the house.
• The cards marked trois reinforce things such as rooms, people and times.