FRENCH Valentines Day Activities
• Color by Number- Bouquet of Roses (original artwork)
• Follow the letter spiral (Uppercase alphabet sequencing activity with loose parts or manipulatives)
• 1 Valentine Word Maze (Hidden letter mystery)
• 3 Interactive Abacus Valentine Style. Offers Tracing numeracy to 20 and show what you know with dough, hearts or other manipulatives. (Blank Set offered for Teacher customization)
• 10 Pop the Valentine Balloons. Push-pin activity (Alphabet, Upper/Lower case + Numeracy to 28) Tip: Use light behind the finished exercise for emergent inquiry learning.
• Cupcake, Cookie and Ladybug Math (Addition to 10) Children create their own manipulatives for solving the equations.
• Valentine Doily Writing Exercise – Children can write their own sentiments on (original artwork) doilies.
Offers Coloring, Cutting, Gluing, Academic and Sensory Opportunities within this B/W set.
© 2016 TEACHERSAVERS
TEACHERSAVER STORE LINK, Click to browse :-)
Follow Me! For timely information on upcoming products!