French Valentine's Day Vocabulary, 36 Word Crossword, and Picture IDs - This crossword puzzle includes words and phrases such as "Do you love me?", "February 14", "friendship", "to flirt", boyfriend, and more!
Included in the download:
1. Large font bilingual English/French vocabulary list for presenting and practicing vocabulary.
2. Small font bilingual English/French vocabulary list copied 2/page for paper saving student handouts
3. Small font bilingual French/English vocabulary list copied 2/page for paper saving student handouts
4. Crossword and answer key
1. Complete the puzzle
2. Write a French vocabulary word next to each clue
3. Write a French word under each of the 12 clip art images.
Created by Sue Summers
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Please click here to see more of my French Valentine’s Day materials.
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
French Valentine's Day Vocabulary, 36 Word Crossword, and Picture IDs
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
. French holidays