This activity contains 36 words associated with Valentine's Day. Students are instructed to:
1. Complete the word search.
2. Write French vocabulary words under each of the 10 pictures.
3. Write the English translation next to each clue.
Examples of vocabulary words are bisous, accolade, amour, embrasser, fleurs, amitié, carte, roses, and flirtir.
Included in the download:
1. Large font bilingual English/French vocabulary list for presenting and practicing vocabulary.
2. Small font bilingual English/French vocabulary list copied 2/page for paper saving student handouts
3. Small font bilingual French/English vocabulary list copied 2/page for paper saving student handouts
4. Word search and answer key
The download can be used as a fun substitute lesson plan
. When students complete the worksheet activities, they can quiz each other on the Valentine's Day vocabulary with the vocabulary reference.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French Valentine’s Day materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
French Valentine's Day Word Search Puzzle, Vocabulary, and Image IDs
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
.French partner activity, French vocabulary