Here is a printable friendly booklet about Valentine's day in French. I made it quite flexible to allow you to work with children, teens or even adults! You just need to choose which activities are best suited for your audience!
The level is from pre-intermediate to intermediate. It contains
-a self-target setting slide,
-a video about Valentine -that should be played without the sound for students to predict the story. Use the powerpoint to get access to the video
- a text about Valentine followed by a true/false exercise
- a word search
- a maze
- a dialogue to practise with a review about likes and dislikes + opinions
- a colouring activity to review colours
- an activity to have students to write a Valentine's card
- a song by Edith Piaf with filling gaps available on the powerpoint
- a song by Anais to open up the discussion available on the powerpoint
I hope you will like it as much as my students did!
Happy Valentine! Use the powerpoint for more efficiency!
Valentine's day in French