Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
This French fairy tale writing lesson plan combines grammar, advanced vocabulary, speaking, and advanced verb tenses. The editing process solidifies the grammar that advanced classes cover throughout the year. Can be used for remote or in class learning.
Here's what's included:
* Project notes for the teacher
* Instructions for the students
* Peer edit sheets
* List of 101 transition words and sample sentences
* Correction symbol sheet
* Sample illustrations
* Grading rubric
* Google Slides version
This makes an excellent end of year French writing project or final exam for juniors and seniors or other advanced students, but it can also be used anytime throughout the year and for lower levels as well. The fairy tales take about 3-4 weeks to complete.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Wow, this is awesome!! You really thought of everything. A++"
* "The examples you've included are really great and will help inspire students to get creative!"
* "Such a great, thorough resource! The included vocabulary helpers are awesome and will definitely help students vary their writing. Awesome work!"