French Verb “to be” Interactive Imperfect Past Tense Packet – verbe "être" à l'imparfait:
Hello / Bonjour dear French Teachers!
Learning verbs can be very challenging in French, English, Spanish, Arabic, German, and the list goes on. Don’t you agree? Well, let's make it fun for the students!
This PowerPoint was created to be interactive to keep your students focused, to makes it easier for your students, and so much fun while learning and reviewing both, the pronouns as well as the verb “to be” (être) à l'imparfait.
What does this packet include?
A great interactive PowerPoint with a total of 62 slides along with worksheets:
POWERPOINT, SECTION 1
Let’s Learn: 16 slides
* Verb "to be" at the past tense - Le verbe être à l'imparfait.
* Grammar slides along with 2 slides of questions to verify if learning took place.
POWERPOINT, SECTION 2, 3, and 4
Interactive sections with a total of 36 slides of questions + a surprising bonus question meant to reinforce your students’ learning!
* 1 page used as a reference for your students to learn and to help memorize the verb "to be" à l'imparfait and to help them understand the pronouns that can sometimes be challenging in French.
* 2 pages for your students to fill out, so they can reinforce their learning with the verb to be, the pronouns, as well as with the translation of useful terms used in the PowerPoint.
Let your students be the verb “to be” experts with this packet that contains a very nice interactive PowerPoint as well as worksheets that are also included in a pdf format.
Should you have any questions and/or have a documents you would like to have prepared for your French and/or ESL class, feel free to email me!
I hope you and your students enjoy this packet! Let me know if you like it, and don't forget that by following me, you are the first to know when my new products are uploaded. Just click on the little star!
You might also like:
- French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense - FREE Version!
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense
- French Dictation / Dictee - Great Grammar, Spelling, and Listening Helper
- French Days of the Week (Jours de la Semaine - Make it Fun with PowerPoint!
- French Passport Vocabulary - Word Search / Mots Caches in French and English
- Forms - Video / DVD in English - Keeping your Students Focus!
- French Cryptogram - Summer Vocabulary
Copyright © 2015 Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.