French Verb To Be… Verbe être - Present Simple Tense
Let’s make it fun for your students to learn and remember the present simple tense of the verb “être” in French with the following topics that are also included in the packet: adjectives, school vocabulary, nationalities, family vocabulary, as well as common expressions using “c’est."
Here is what this wonderful packet has:
• Conjugation of the verb “être” (to be)
• Varieties of fun worksheets to do while learning and/or reviewing:
- Fill in the blanks
- Find and Correct the Mistakes
- Pronouns and Translation
- Criss Cross (Crossword)
- Word Spiral Puzzle
- Word Search
- Handwriting Practicetype="circle">
• 3 Quizzes
• Answer Keys for each one of the 17 handouts
The document starts with a page for students to use as a reference and/or to help them study, and it is followed with 17 pages of remarkable activities.
Entirely meant to meet all learning styles!
You might also like:
French Verb To Be… Verbe être - Past Tense (Imparfait)
- French Dictation / Dictee - Great Grammar, Spelling, and Listening Helper
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense
- French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet
- French Verb To Be... être, Interactive Past Tense Packet (imparfait)
- French Days of the Week (Jours de la Semaine - Make it Fun with PowerPoint!
- French Passport HALL PASS
- French Passport Vocabulary - Word Search / Mots Caches in French and English
- Forms - Video / DVD in English - Keeping your Students Focused!
Copyright © 2013-2015 Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.