PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1 MB | 40 pages
French Verb To Be… Verbe être - Present Simple Tense
Let’s make it fun for your students to learn and remember the present simple tense of the verb “être” in French with the following topics that are also included in the packet: adjectives, school vocabulary, nationalities, family vocabulary, as well as common expressions using “c’est."
Here is what this wonderful packet has:
• Conjugation of the verb “être” (to be)
• Varieties of fun worksheets to do while learning and/or reviewing:
- Fill in the blanks
- Find and Correct the Mistakes
- Pronouns and Translation
- Criss Cross (Crossword)
- Word Spiral Puzzle
- Word Search
- Handwriting Practicetype="circle">
• 3 Quizzes
• Answer Keys for each one of the 17 handouts
The document starts with a page for students to use as a reference and/or to help them study, and it is followed with 17 pages of remarkable activities.