Verb “to be” – Verbe “être” Bilingual and Free Imperfect (Imparfait), The Fun Carten Way! “Worksheets.”
These free worksheets are very useful for your students to learn to memorize and conjugate the verb "to be" (être) conjugated at the past Imperfect tense (Imparfait).
This free document is also included in the packet that can be bought to help your students follow the interactive PowerPoint, memorize the verb, as well as to reinforce their learning.
Feel free to preview the full version of the PowerPoint Point that has a total of 62 slides by clicking on French Verb To Be... être, Interactive Past Tense Packet (imparfait)
Should you have any questions and/or have a documents you would like to have prepared for your French and/or ESL class, feel free to email me!
You might also like:
- French Verb To Be... être, Interactive Past Tense Packet (imparfait)
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense - FREE Version!
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense
- French Dictation / Dictee - Great Grammar, Spelling, and Listening Helper
- French Days of the Week (Jours de la Semaine - Make it Fun with PowerPoint!
- French Passport Vocabulary - Word Search / Mots Caches in French and English
- Forms - Video / DVD in English - Keeping your Students Focus!
- French Cryptogram - Summer Vocabulary
Copyright © 2015 Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.