FREE Worksheets: French Verb “to be” Present Simple Tense – verbe "être" - bilingual, Présent de l'indicatif Free
This free document is a complement to the packet available with a nice interactive PowerPoint that has 62 slides and that can be available to preview at French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet
, as well as many other great documents that can help your students learn and/or reinforce their learning with the verb “to be” (être) at the present simple tense… all of this done to make it fun and interesting for your students!
These free worksheets include the followings:
- 1 page used as a reference to learn and memorize the verb "to be" at the present tense - Le verbe "être" au present de l'indicatif
- 2 pages for your students to practice the verb
- Answer Key
As mentioned earlier, if you want a very interactive and fun way, you can also do it with one of my interactive PowerPoint called: "French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet," which also includes this same document along with the PowerPoint, available at French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet
Should you have any questions and/or have a documents you would like to have prepared for your French and/or ESL class, feel free to email me!
You might also like:
- French Verb “to be” – Verbe Être, PRESENT Tense Packet
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense - FREE Version!
- French Verb To Be… être - Present Simple Tense
- French Dictation / Dictee - Great Grammar, Spelling, and Listening Helper
- French Days of the Week (Jours de la Semaine - Make it Fun with PowerPoint!
- French Passport Vocabulary - Word Search / Mots Caches in French and English
- Forms - Video / DVD in English - Keeping your Students Focus!
- French Cryptogram - Summer Vocabulary
Copyright © 2015 Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.