This bundle of 5 offers a savings of more than 20% over the individual price of each item!
The bundle contains:
1. French Weather Song With Actions - Quel Temps Fait-il? -
- Your students will remember weather phrases forever with this song! It is sung to the tune of a well known children's song and features 12 weather expressions such as "Il fait chaud" with accompanying actions. Students of all ages love to sing this and will do so often because of the catchy tune with dramatic actions. The English translation is included.
Included in the download:
- One page with 1 song on it
- One page with 2 songs on it for paper saving student handouts
- One page with tips on how to use the song
2. French Weather Creative Writing Activity - 6 Speech Bubbles -
- This French comic strip creative writing activity includes 6 different squares of characters, weather conditions, and speech bubbles for student writing. The instructions in English are included on the activity.
3. French Weather and Climate Board Game and Vocabulary -
This is a 32 square board game containing 10 different weather images. Students shake the die, move that number of spaces, say the word in French and see who reaches the end first. Students unable to say the word must return to the beginning.
Included in the download are:
- Game board
- Vocabulary for presentation, practice, and student handouts
4. French Weather 2 Emergent Reader Booklets - Quel Temps Fait-il? Version 1
Each booklet contains 8 pages: the title page with 7 additional pages. Also included are suggestions for using the booklets and an assembly instruction page.
Students first cut, assemble, and read the booklet that contains text and illustrations of French weather phrases. Sample phrases are il fait du vent, il fait mauvais, and il pleut. They then sketch and create their own version using the text only template.
5. French Weather 2 Emergent Reader Booklets - Quel Temps Fait-il? Version 2
- Each booklet contains 8 pages: the title page with 7 additional pages containing common Spanish weather phrases. Sample phrases include il fait du brouillard, il y a des nuages, il y a du tonnerre, and il fait frais. Also included is a page of suggestions for using the booklets and an assembly instruction page.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my French materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
French Weather Song With Actions - Quel Temps Fait-il?
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. French songs, fun stuff, active learning, fsl, bilingual, dual language